B.S. in Communication: Integrated Communication
Residential Integrated Communication Program
Gain the critical thinking, writing, and presentation skills needed to create change in the marketplace, as well as in your own ventures. Our communication program gives you hands-on experience while providing current theoretical knowledge applied to real-world projects.
Through our Bachelor of Science in Communication: Integrated Communication concentration, you’ll study in an environment that encourages innovation, diversity, and a commitment to Christian values — making you invaluable to many enterprises. Learn from professors who are skilled in their craft and strong in their faith.
Graduate ready to transform organizations and culture with the skills to craft communication strategies in for-profit and non-profit industries as well as entrepreneurial initiatives.
Learn How To:
- Design, develop, and execute targeted communication plans
- Develop sound relationships with customers, suppliers, vendors, and other affiliates
- Identify and develop strategies to meet customer needs
- Implement customer relationship management systems
This degree is offered through the Department of Strategic & Personal Communication.
Academic Information for the Integrated Communication Major
120 credit hours
Program of Study
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements
Communication Courses You Could Take
- Introduction to Graphic Design (ARTS 222)
- Media Design (ARTS 224)
- Principles of Marketing (BUSI 310)
- Mobile & Interactive Tech. Application (ARTS 319)
- Essentials of Customer Service (SCOM 358)
- Vendor Communication and Strategic Relations (SCOM 380)
Start Your Career in Communication
Career Opportunities for Communication Majors
- Corporate Communication Director
- Sales Associate
- Branding/Marketing Coordinator
- Content Developer
- Non-profit Communications
- Customer/Vendor Relationship Manager