ROTC Military Leadership Minor – Air Force
Residential Minor in Military Leadership – Air Force
Grow in your leadership skills as you prepare to be commissioned as an officer in the U.S. Air Force with a residential minor in Military Leadership – Air Force. Study modern military history and gain practical skills in required leadership laboratories each semester as you complete the required courses for commissioning among Air Force ROTC cadets.
Learn from current and non-commissioned officers and civilian employees of the U.S. Air Force who have years of experience in military service as you prepare for your career.
Gain Skills and Knowledge In:
- The heritage and values of the U.S. Air Force
- Team & leadership fundamentals
- Effective communication
- National Security
- Commissioning preparation
*This minor is offered through ROTC and is restricted to students who are contracted Air Force ROTC cadets.
Academic Information: Air Force Military Leadership Minor
- 19 credit hours
Program of Study
Featured Military Leadership Minor Courses
- Modern American Military History (HIUS 380)
- Heritage & Values I (AIRS 110)
- Team & Leadership Fundamentals I (AIRS 210)
- Leading People & Effective Communication I (AIRS 310)
- National Security/Commissioning Preparation I (AIRS 410)
Current Liberty student?
Learn about declaring or changing your minor
Not yet a Liberty student?
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements