We’re Here for You
Get connected to events and services that will develop community among your fellow graduate students. We will support your success through personal and professional development, collaboration with other students, and faculty interaction.
Peer to Peer Transitional Mentorship Program
In collaboration with Graduate Admissions and The Graduate School, Graduate Student Life is excited to announce the Peer to Peer Transitional Mentorship Program. This program will provide the knowledge, support, and experience new graduate students need to successfully acclimate to Liberty’s campus.
Graduate Student Advisory Board
The mission of the Graduate Student Advisory Board is to create a holistic, integrative community by engaging graduate students from all programs through events, and initiatives.
Connect with the graduate community by attending a Tailgate, GradConnect, or a Grad Gathering event. Check out our upcoming events for more information.
The Graduate School
At Liberty University, you have the unique opportunity to study under world-class faculty in a Christian environment. The Graduate School offers a wide variety of program and specializations.
Grad Connect 2021
Join us for one of our virtual Grad Connect events hosted in Microsoft Teams this semester!
*All events are held every other Thursday and begin at 4 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.*
- February 11th – Jasmine McKinney, Director of Diversity Engagement in the Office of Equity & Inclusion
- February 25th – Debra Saucier along with other career coaches from the Career Center
- March 11th – Randy Miller, Graduate & Faculty Research and Instruction Librarian
- March 25th – Tunya Pannell, Director of Diversity and Retention in the Office of Equity and Inclusion
- April 8th – Timothy Griffin, Director, LU Shepherd
- April 25th – OPEN date