GrantForward Funding Search and Grant Recommendation Service
- GrantForward covers more than 19,000 sponsors worldwide to provide a comprehensive database of more than 78,000 funding opportunities linked with over 4,000 pre-solicitations and 1.4M funded awards that continues to grow with the most up-to-date information.
- GrantForward’s powerful search system helps to lessen the hassle of searching for grants with advanced search filters and specialized search features.
- GrantForward researcher profiles allow researchers to highlight their research achievements and interests to receive personalized grant recommendations that match their research needs.
Create Your GrantForward Account and Researcher Profile
- Start moving your research forward by creating an account(see this QuickTip demo) to access GrantForward. In order to be able to take advantage of all of the features that GrantForward offers, you will have to create an account using your institution’s email address.
- If you would like to benefit from receiving grant recommendations, then you will also need to make sure to create your researcher profile (see this QuickTip demo).
- Turn on recommendations based on your profile (weekly or daily)
- Recommendations will be based on a list of research interests generated automatically from your profile information. Recommended opportunities relate to your interests more broadly rather than to a specific project.
- Improve recommendations by refining your research interests and adding filters