Paid Leave Days
Newly benefited employees must wait 60 days before being eligible to receive paid leave benefits, with the exception of vacation, which may not be taken until completing six months of employment. All benefited employees are eligible for paid holidays upon date of hire.
- New Year’s Day – (Observed) Monday, January 3, 2022
- Easter – (Observed) Monday, April 18
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 30
- Independence Day – Monday, July 4
- Labor Day – Monday, September 5
- Thanksgiving and Day After – Thursday and Friday, November 24 & 25
- Christmas Eve – (Observed) Friday, December 23
- Christmas Day – (Observed) Monday, December 26
- New Year’s Day – (Observed) Monday, January 2, 2023
As of April 1, 2022
- 120 hours (15 days) paid per year for years 1-5*
- 160 hours (20 days) paid per year starting in your 6th year of employment
- 200 hours (25 days) days paid per year starting in your 11th year of employment.
• 5 days paid sick/personal per year.
• New benefited employees must wait 60 days before being eligible to use sick/personal time.
• Date of hire will determine the number of pro-rated days an employee will be entitled to receive in the first calendar year of service.
Employees are eligible for up to three paid leave days.