Paid Leave Days
Newly benefited employees must wait 60 days before being eligible to receive paid leave benefits, with the exception of vacation, which may not be taken until completing six months of employment. All benefited employees are eligible for paid holidays upon date of hire.
- New Year’s Day – Friday, January 1, 2021
- Easter – (Observed) Monday, April 5
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 31
- Independence Day – (Observed) Monday, July 5
- Labor Day – Monday, September 6
- Thanksgiving and Day After – Thursday and Friday, November 25 & 26
- Christmas Eve – Friday, December 24
- Christmas Day – (Observed) Monday, December 27
- New Year’s Day – (Observed) Monday, January 3, 2022
- 10 days paid per year for years 1-4**.
- 1 additional day added each year beginning in year 5 until reaching a maximum of 20 vacation days.
- Employees hired after July 1 do not receive paid vacation in their year of hire.
• 5 days paid sick/personal per year.
• New benefited employees must wait 60 days before being eligible to use sick/personal time.
• Date of hire will determine the number of pro-rated days an employee will be entitled to receive in the first calendar year of service.
Employees are eligible for up to three paid leave days.