Paid Leave Days
Newly benefited employees must wait 60 days before being eligible to receive paid leave benefits. All benefited employees are eligible for paid holidays upon date of hire.
- New Year’s Day – (Observed) Monday, January 2, 2023
- Easter – (Observed) Monday, April 10
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 29
- Independence Day – Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day – Monday, September 4
- Thanksgiving and Day After – Thursday and Friday, November 23 & 24
- Christmas Eve – (Observed) Friday, December 22
- Christmas Day – Monday, December 25
- 120 hours (15 days) paid per year for years 1-5*
- 160 hours (20 days) paid per year starting in your 6th year of employment
- 200 hours (25 days) days paid per year starting in your 11th year of employment.
• 5 days paid sick/personal per year.
• New benefited employees must wait 60 days before being eligible to use sick/personal time.
• Date of hire will determine the number of pro-rated days an employee will be entitled to receive in the first calendar year of service.
Employees are eligible for up to three paid leave days.