Medical – Anthem BCBS (833) 592-9956
Liberty offers 2 medical plans through Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield.
KeyCare High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with an optional Health Savings Account (HSA).
- HSA provides participants with the option to pay for health-related expenses with pre-tax dollars as well as save toward retirement.
KeyCare 400 (PPO) traditional health plan:
- $40 co-pay for office visits when seeing a general practitioner or specialist.
- $400 deductible per person or $800 family, for in-network services.
- Pays 80% after deductible is met if in-network.
- $4,500 out of pocket per person or $9,000 per family.
Both plans include:
- Prescription Drug Card $10/30/50 or 20% up to $200 co-pay, (after meeting deductible HDHP).
- Well-baby care, an annual physical and routine wellness visits covered in full.
- Vision Care allows for one annual exam for $15 in-network (more for contact exam) and discounts on eyeglass frames, lenses, and contact lenses.
- Eyeglass Frames – $130 plus 20% of remaining costs toward any frame.
- Eyeglass Lenses – $25 copay with upgrades at additional costs.
- Contact Lenses – $130 allowance.
- Employees may only elect to receive eyeglass lenses or contact lenses each calendar year and may not get both in the same calendar year.
Liberty University has partnered with a select network of participating primary care providers, Collaborative Health Partners (CHP), to offer employees and their covered spouses improved access to high-quality primary care services at no out-of-pocket cost. This program also allows for children to be signed up with pediatric doctors in the network and have their appointments for wellness covered. In July 2023, the plan expanded to include physical therapy visits for employees and their covered spouses.
Employees interested in taking advantage of the Direct Primary Care (DPC) program must complete the LU Member Verification form below. The employee, their spouse, and child(ren) must be enrolled in the LU medical plan to be eligible to enroll. There will only be one primary login for each employee.
Once you have successfully enrolled, you will receive a welcome email with a link to start and a confirmation email with a link to your digital membership card. Your confirmation email will come from email@example.com. Check your junk and spam mailbox if you are still waiting to receive the email within 24 hours.
The following physician groups are included in this program:
- CVFP Medical Group
- Physicians Treatment Center
- Wyndhurst Family Medicine
- Walk-In-Care Immediate Care
Additional information about the program and a list of included and excluded services can be found on the Collaborative Health Partners DPC page.
Please note: The DPC program does not cover urgent care visits for children.
Liberty offers two dental care plans through Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield. Find an Anthem Participating Provider.
- $50 deductible per person or $150 per family
- $1,500 maximum annual benefit
- 2 free cleanings per year
- Pays 80% of simple restorative and 50% of complex restorative care after deductible
- $1,000 orthodontic coverage for dependents under age 18
- $0 deductible
- $4,00 maximum annual benefit
- Pays $80% of simple restorative and 80% of complex restorative care after deductible