Medical – Anthem BCBS (833) 592-9956
Two plans offered through Anthem BCBS.
- KeyCare High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with an optional Health Savings Account (HSA).
- HSA provides participants with the option to pay for health-related expenses with pre-tax dollars as well as save toward retirement.
- KeyCare 400 (PPO) traditional health plan:
- $40 co-pay for office visits when seeing a general practitioner or specialist.
- $400 deductible per person or $800 family, for in-network services.
- Pays 80% after deductible is met if in-network.
- $4,500 out of pocket per person or $9,000 per family.
- Both plans include:
- Prescription Drug Card $10/30/50 or 20% up to $200 co-pay, (after meeting deductible HDHP).
- Well-baby care, an annual physical and routine wellness visits covered in full.
- Vision Care allows for one annual exam for $15 in-network (more for contact exam) and discounts on eyeglass frames, lenses, and contact lenses.
- Eyeglass Frames – $130 plus 20% of remaining costs toward any frame.
- Eyeglass Lenses – $25 copay with upgrades at additional costs.
- Contact Lenses – $130 allowance.
- Employees may only elect to receive eyeglass lenses or contact lenses each calendar year and may not get both in the same calendar year.
Liberty University has partnered with a select network of participating primary care providers, Collaborative Health Partners (CHP), to offer employees, covered spouses and children improved access to high-quality primary care services at no out-of-pocket cost. Employees interested in taking advantage of the Direct Primary Care program will need to fill out the LU Member Verification form linked below. The employee, his/her spouse and child(ren) must be enrolled in the LU medical plan to be eligible to enroll. There will only be one primary login for each employee. As the employee/subscriber, you will have the ability to log in and opt either you and/or your spouse/children into the DPC program.
Once you have successfully enrolled, you will receive a welcome email with a link to start, as well as a confirmation email with a link to your digital membership card. This indicates your account set up is complete! Your confirmation email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to check your junk and spam mailbox if you do not receive the email within 24 hours.
The following physician groups are included in this program:
- CVFP Medical Group
- Physicians Treatment Center
- Wyndhurst Family Medicine
- Walk-In-Care Immediate Care
Additional information about the program and the list of included and excluded services can be found on the Collaborative Health Partners DPC page.
- $50 deductible per person or $150 per family.
- $1,250 maximum annual benefit.
- 2 free cleanings per year.
- Pays 80% of simple restorative and 50% of complex restorative care after deductible.
- $1,000 orthodontic coverage for dependents under age 18.
- Find an Anthem Participating Provider.