Tamika Hibbert, Ed.D.
Core Faculty – School Counseling
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership, Argosy University
- M.S.Ed. in School Counseling, City University of New York at Brooklyn College
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified School Counselor
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- National Certified Counselor
- Certified Professional Counselor Supervisor
Dr. Hibbert began working as a Professional School Counselor in 2002, serving at both the elementary and secondary levels. Dr. Hibbert’s professional experience also includes working as a Teacher, Professional School Counselor, and Assistant Principal in New York and Georgia, Licensed Professional Counselor, and Adjunct Professor.
In addition, she has an Advanced Certificate in School Counseling and an Advanced Certificate in School Administration from the City University of New York at Brooklyn College. Dr. Hibbert is a Certified School Counselor (PreK-12) and Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC). She is and has been a member of many professional organizations including the American Counseling Association (ACA), American School Counselor Association (ASCA), Licensed Professional Counselors Association of Georgia (LPCGA), and the Georgia School Counselors Association (GSCA).
Dr. Hibbert has authored professional publications as well as co-authored a book.