Stacey Lilley, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Counselor Education, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2007
- M.A. Ed. Counselor Education, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 1996
Field of Expertise
- School Counseling
- Private Practice and Director of College Wellness Center
- Clinical Supervision and Leadership
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Professional Counselor, #0701004040, Commonwealth of Virginia, 2009
- Licensed Professional School Counselor, 1996-2005
- Approved Clinical Supervisor, Commonwealth of Virginia, 2009
Dr. Lilley began her career as a school counselor working with elementary and high school student students. Transitioning to Director of Counseling at a medical college, Dr. Lilley was able to pursue her research interests in wellness and was a recipient of an ACA grant, which enabled her conduct research and present findings at the national conference. Currently, Dr. Lilley’s private practice focuses on mental health, individual wellness, and family dysfunction. She is also involved in instruction, student advisement and pursing current areas of research interest involving wellness and family functioning.