Sharon Lewis, PhD, LPC
- PhD Counselor Education & Supervision, Liberty University
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology, Regis University
- Bachelor of Arts in English University of Maryland, University College
- Mental Health Counseling
- Marriage Counseling
Licenses and Certifications
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Colorado
- National Certified Counselor
Sharon Lewis is a licensed professional counselor in the state of Colorado and has long served her community as both a counselor and counselor educator for more than a decade. Sharon provided individual, couples, family, and group counseling and spent many years working with the United States military community with family, deployment, and reintegration concerns. Sharon utilizes CBTs including DBT and EMDR and has served in various venues including the local church, local community mental health clinics and, in private practice.
While Sharon has wide-ranging research interests including diversity, equity, inclusion, and other multicultural considerations, she has recently completed research on the underrepresentation of African American females in the CES professorate.