Robin Switzer, Ed.D.
- Ed.D. Counselor Education and Supervision, Argosy University
- M.A. Counseling, Regis University
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Missouri, 2015
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Colorado, 2011
- Clinical Professional Counselor, Nevada, 2014
Dr. Switzer has specialized in clinical trauma work with children, adolescents, and adults. She conducted a program evaluation for a mental health prevention in preschools pioneer program. Dr. Switzer’s teaching and research interests include Research and Program evaluation, Clinical Supervision and Video Conferencing, Grief, Trauma and Preschoolers and Biological Indicators of Anxiety. She is a National Certified Counselor and member of ACA and ACES.