Robin Switzer, Ed.D.
- Ed.D. Counselor Education and Supervision, Argosy University
- M.A. Counseling, Regis University
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Missouri
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Colorado
- Clinical Professional Counselor, Nevada
Dr. Robin Switzer is an Assistant professor in the Counselor Education and Family Studies program at Liberty University with a Masters in Counseling and a Doctorate in Counselor Education and Clinical Supervision. A Nationally Board Certified Counselor, member of the American Counseling Association, Association for Counselor Educators, Missouri Counseling Association and Faculty Advisor to Chi Sigma Rho Eta Pi Rho. Dr. Switzer is EMDR trained and worked with traumatized children/adolescents/adults from hospitalization, residential treatment, day treatment, in home care, outpatient, and has continued that practice through multiple states becoming a Licensed Professional Counselor in the states of Missouri, Colorado and Nevada (CPC).