Rob Moore, PhD, EdD, NCC, ACS, MHSP-S
- Ed.D., Human Development Counseling (Counselor Education & Supervision), Vanderbilt University
- Ph.D., Psychology (Health Psychology/Behavioral Medicine), Northcentral University
- M.A., Counseling, Church of God Theological Seminary (now Pentecostal Theological Seminary)
- M.A., Psychology, Middle Tennessee State University
- B.A., Bible and Psychology, Tennessee Temple University
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Tennessee
- National Certified Counselor
- Licensed School Services Personnel, Tennessee
Dr. Moore has been a counselor educator since 2006. His area of teaching expertise is in assessment and testing. He has more than 25 years of clinical experience in working with children and adolescents in schools, correctional facilities, and in outpatient practice. His specific area of clinical practice and research interests are in early identification and assessment of students at-risk for harm to others.
Dr. Moore has been honored with the Lifetime Achievement award and the Susan-Hammons White award by the Tennessee Licensed Professional Counseling Association (TLPCA). He has served as a president of TLPCA.