Rebecca C. Taylor, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Psychology, Capella University
- M.A. Professional Counseling, Olivet Nazarene University
- B. A. Psychology, Olivet Nazarene University
Field of Expertise
- Mental Health Counseling
- Counselor Education and Supervision
- Developmental Psychology
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- National Certified Counselor
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor
- Board Certified Professional Christian Counselor
Dr. Taylor has more than twenty years experience in the field of mental health counseling and counselor education and supervision. She specializes in sexual abuse counseling and community mental health. She has most recently co-authored a book chapter that addresses counseling women who have survived childhood sexual abuse. Her teaching and research interests include factors that contribute to academic success for online students, sexual abuse treatment and how the church responds to mental illness.