Nivischi N. Edwards, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Counselor Education and Supervision, University of Central Florida, 2009
- M.A. Community Counseling (Education), Andrews University, 1999
Field of Expertise
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Marriage and Family Counseling
- College Counseling
- Supervision, Mentorship, and Advocacy
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Professional Counselor, #LPC009877, Georgia, November 2017
- Distance Certified Counselor, #00287, Florida, 2006
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor, #MH8116, Florida, 2004
- National Certified Counselor, #56695, January 2000
Dr. Nivischi has specialized in Marriage and Family Counseling. Dr. Nivischi has also done research on Black female faculty success and presented research findings at national conferences. Her teaching and research interests include healthy relationships – including those relationships with self and others.