Nivischi N. Edwards, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Counselor Education and Supervision, University of Central Florida, 2009
- M.A. Community Counseling (Education), Andrews University, 1999
Field of Expertise
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Marriage and Family Counseling
- College Counseling
- Supervision, Mentorship, and Advocacy
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Georgia
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Florida
- National Certified Counselor
- Board Certified Telemental Health Provider
Dr. Nivischi N. Edwards has been a practicing clinician for over 20 years. She researches female faculty success, racial microaggression, and couples issues. She has presented nationally and internationally on these topics. Learn more here: https://drnivischi.com.