Lynn Bohecker, Ph.D., M.S.
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education & Counseling, Idaho State University
- M.S. in Marriage, Couple, & Child Counseling, Sacramento State University
- B.S. in Psychology & Biology, University of Wisconsin – Stout
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, #LMFT-46582, Idaho
- Registered Supervisor, Idaho
Field of Expertise
- Counselor Education & Supervision
- Marriage & Family Counseling
- Research & Evaluation
- Group Work
Dr. Lynn Bohecker specializes in counselor education and supervision and marriage and family counseling. She has worked in a wide range of settings such as a non-profit agency, a county agency, and a private clinical practice located in Nazarene church. She has taught counselor education in secular and faith-based institutions of higher education. Her teaching interests include any CACREP core classes, marriage and family specialization courses, and particularly research and evaluation focused courses. Her research interests include an emphasis on spirituality and religion in counseling, group work, and counselor identity.