Laura Martin, Ph.D.
School Counseling Core Faculty
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education & Supervision, Regent University
- M.Ed in School Counseling, Millersville University
Field of Expertise
- Human Growth and Development
- Psychological Diversity Among College Students
Licenses and Certifications
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Pennsylvania
- National Certified Counselor
- Approved Clinical Supervisor
- National Board for Certified Counselors
- PA Certified Educational Specialist II: Secondary School Counselor
Dr. Laura Martin is an Associate Professor of Counseling and core faculty member at Liberty University and has been teaching and counseling for over a decade. She is a licensed professional counselor (LPC), an approved clinical supervisor, a Nationally Certified Counselor (NCC) and certified in secondary school counseling (7-12). She earned a Ph.D in Counselor Education and Supervision from Regent University, an M.Ed in School Counseling from Millersville University and a B.S. in Biology from Millersville University. Previous professional positions include tenured faculty counselor, adjunct faculty and therapeutic support for adolescents and families.