Kerry Lamphere Bowles, M.Ed.
Clinical Director, M.Ed. School Counseling Program
- Walden University, Counselor Education & Supervision
- Lynchburg College, School Counseling
Kerry Bowles serves as Assistant Professor and Clinical Director for Liberty University in the M.Ed. in School Counseling Program. Kerry Bowles has also served as an adjunct teaching assistant for the M.Ed. School Counseling Program since 2015. Prior to joining the residential faculty in 2018, she worked as a school counselor in Central Virginia for fourteen years, serving both the elementary and secondary school levels. Kerry Bowles is a licensed School Counselor (preK-12). She has over ten years of experience serving as a site supervisor for master’s level school counseling students.
She is and has been a member of professional organizations including:
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- American School Counselor Association (ASCA)
- American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC)
- Virginia Counselors Association (VCA)
- Virginia Alliance for School Counselors (VASC)
- Lynchburg Counseling Association (LACA)
In addition, Kerry Bowles has presented at several conferences at the state and regional levels, including:
- Virginia Counseling Association (VCA)
- Virginia School Counseling Association (VSCA)
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)