Deborah A. Braboy, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Counselor Education and Supervision, Regent University
- M.S. Counseling Psychology, Northeastern State University
Field of Expertise
- Grief and Loss
- Supervision and Leadership
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Professional Counselor, #P0801008, State of Arkansas
- Licensed Professional Counselor, #5559, State of Oklahoma
- Approved LAC Supervisor with the Arkansas Board of Examiners in Counseling
- Approved LAC Supervisor with the Oklahoma State Board of Behavioral Health
- Specialization in Distance Counseling Certification (DCC) with the Arkansas Board of Examiners
- National Certified Counselor, #219472
Dr. Braboy specializes in grief, trauma, and loss counseling and life coaching collegiate and professional athletes. Dr. Braboy has a strong presence in the mental health community supervising and mentoring newly licensed counselors. Dr. Braboy’s research interests also include emotional attachment in couples and how using Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) can impact the emotional attachment and marital satisfaction.