Cassandra Ferreira, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Counselor Education and Supervision, Regent University, 2005
- M.A. Community Counseling, Regent University, 2002
- B.A. Psychology, Virginia Intermont College, 2000
Field of Expertise
- Mental Health Counseling
- Marriage and Family Counseling
- Clinical Supervision
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Professional Counselor, #0701004089, Commonwealth of Virginia
- National Certified Counselor, #0003752771
Dr. Cassandra Ferreira earned her Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision and M.A. in Community Counseling from Regent University. Dr. Ferreira is active in the mental health field. She has experience working with couples, adults, and children. She has a special interest in using inner healing approaches when working with adults in therapy.
Dr. Ferreira has published journal articles and presented at numerous local, national, and international conferences focusing on military family resilience trends, identifying childhood needs in the classroom, and using the stages of grief to heal communities. Dr. Ferreira belongs to various counseling organizations.