Arleezah Marrah, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Counselor Education and Supervision, Old Dominion University, 2012
- M.A. Counselor Education, University of South Florida, 2009
Field of Expertise
- Racial Trauma
- Standardized Testing and Academic Self-Efficacy
- Research Mentorship for Black Women in Academia
Licensure and Certification
- Play Therapy Certificate, August 2008
Dr. Marrah has specialized in counseling and trauma. Dr. Marrah has presented research on racial trauma and research mentorship for Black women in doctoral programs. Her teaching and research interests include the areas of racial trauma, racial minorities experiences in higher education, standardized testing, academic self-efficacy, and play therapy.