April R. Crable, Ph.D., MBA
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education & Supervision, Regent University
- M.S. in Community Mental Health Counseling, Regent University
- MBA in Masters of Business Administration, University of Phoenix
Licensure and Certification
- Texas Licensed Professional Counselor #79661
- New York Licensed Mental Health Counselor #008324
- Arizona Licensed Professional Counselor #15934
- Florida Licensed Mental Health Counselor #MH12930
- Virginia Licensed Professional Counselor #0701004084
- Virginia Certified Substance Abuse Counselor #0710102295
- Virginia Sex Offender Treatment Provider #0812000757
- National Certified Counselor #91126
Field of Expertise
- Crisis & Trauma Therapy
- Sex Offender Treatment
- Distance Education
Dr. April R. Crable specializes in teletherapy, crisis and trauma, counseling, substance abuse, ethics, and sex offender treatment. She has been a distance educator for many years. Dr. Crable is also the Co-Founder and President of Fruition Counseling and Consulting Services, LLC. The practice specializes in providing teletherapy services. Dr. Crable worked in the mental health field for over a decade providing services to various populations.
She is a Licensed Professional Counselor in the states of Arizona, Florida, Virginia, Texas, and New York. Additionally, she is both a Certified Substance Abuse Counselor and Sex Offender Treatment Provider in the state of Virginia. Dr. Crable is a member of the American Counseling Association and Chi Sigma Iota. Her research and teaching interests include field experience, distance, and supervision.
Dr. Crable currently serves as a Chapter Faculty Advisor (CFA) for the Chi Sigma Iota Rho Eta online student chapter Rho Eta Pi Rho.