Angela Banks-Johnson, PhD, LCMHC, NCC, ACS
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision, University of Virginia
- M.S. in Community Counseling, Western Carolina University
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor, North Carolina
- Approved Clinical Supervisor
- National Certified Counselor
Dr. Angela Banks-Johnson’s educational background is in community agency counseling and counselor education and supervision. She is an Associate Professor. She is active at presenting at conferences at the local, state, and international levels. She has experience working with a wide range of client such as children, college student athletes, and adults. She is passionate about counselor self-care.