Alysha Blagg, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Counselor Education and Supervision, Liberty University, 2020
- M.A. Professional Counseling, Liberty University, 2015
- B.A. Psychology, minor in Communication Studies, Ohio University, 2010
Field of Expertise
- Adolescent and Emerging Adulthood
- Counselor Education & Supervision
- Faith Integration
- Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities
- Marriage and Family
- Mental Health Counseling
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor – Ohio, E.1800885
- National Certified Counselor
Dr. Alysha Blagg has worked in a variety of clinical settings including community mental health and private group practice. She is trained in Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), tele-behavioral health services, and The Gottman Method couples therapy. Dr. Blagg has experience providing counseling services for children, adolescents, adults, families, and couples. Additionally, she has worked with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities as a case manager, behavior specialist, and counselor and specializes in providing services to this population and their families. Dr. Blagg also enjoys working in the counseling field to learn how to better incorporate clients’ faith into counseling. Dr. Blagg is currently involved in the American Association of Christian Counseling (AACC); American Counseling Association (ACA); American Psychological Association (APA); Ohio Counseling Association (OCA); Ohio Association for Spiritual, Ethical, and Religious Values in Counseling (OASERVIC); and Chi Sigma Iota (CSI).