Technology Education Center
Liberty University's Technology Education Center offers a wide variety of certification and non-certification courses to meet your technology needs. Our classes are available for both faculty & staff members, and the general public.
We offer a variety of training and certifications to the LU Community and Regional Professionals seeking to advance their knowledge and skills. Browse the opportunities below per your classification. (LU Community will be required to sign-in).
- Use your favorite GPS App to get to 1971 University Blvd, Lynchburg VA 24515
- Once on campus, go to DeMoss Hall. (You can locate DeMoss Hall on our campus map, www.liberty.edu/map)
- Enter through the ground floor entrance of DeMoss Hall.
- Turn left and walk until you see the College of Applied Studies and Academic Success entrance (glass wall with glass door).
- Enter through the glass door and walk to the end of the hallway.
- Turn left and you will see the entrance to Testing Services (Room #1036)
- You are able to park in the Speakman parking lot, DeMoss parking lot, and Academic Commons parking garage. (You can locate these parking lots on our campus map, www.liberty.edu/map).
- Please do not park in any spot that is marked with a reserved sign.