Public Health Minor (15 Hours)
The Public Health minor is offered through the Department of Public and Community Health in the School of Health Sciences.
- HLTH 216: Personal Health (3)
- HLTH 301: Foundations of Public Health (3)
- HLTH 370: Introduction to Environmental Hazards & Response (3)
- HLTH 444: Epidemiology and Biostatistics (3)
- HLTH elective: Choose from one of the following (3)
- HTLH 311: Health Promotion in the Global Setting
- HLTH 330: Human Nutrition
- HLTH 340: Woman’s Health Issues
- HLTH 380: Health Promotion for the Aging Population
- HLTH 400: Contemporary Health Issues
- HLTH 402: The School Health Program
- HLTH 488: Chronic and Infectious Diseases
- HLTH 491: Grantsmanship
See the Public Health Minor DCP.