Residential Minor in Women’s Leadership
Prepare for your future ministry with a Women’s Leadership minor from Liberty University. Equip yourself with the leadership skills you will need to effectively evangelize and disciple women in the 21st century. Study the biblical theology of womanhood and develop your understanding of how to use your unique gifts and talents.
Learn from professors who are highly trained and educated in women’s studies, and who are firmly rooted in their Christian worldview as you prepare to lead and disciple women in a church or ministry setting.
Gain Skills in:
- Event Planning
*This minor is available to all undergraduate students.
Academic Information: Residential Minor in Women’s Leadership
- 15 credit hours
Program of Study
Featured Women’s Leadership Courses
- Introduction To Church Ministries (CHMN 201)
- Survey of Women’s Ministries (WLED 220)
- Spiritual Formation and Development for Women In Leadership (WLED 320)
- The Role of Christian Women In Ministry (WLED 330)
- Methods of Teaching The Bible and Communication Skills For Women (WLED 387)
Current Liberty student?
Learn about declaring or changing your minor
Not yet a Liberty student?
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements