Professor, Social Work
- Ph.D. Student, University of Kentucky College of Social Work
- M.S.W., Maywood University
- B.S., Clarks Summit University
- Associate Professor of Social Work, Cedarville University, Cedarville, OH
- Teaching Assistant, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- Assistant Program Director of Social Work Program, Cedarville University, Cedarville, OH
- Assistant Professor of Social Work, Cedarville University, Cedarville, OH
- Independent Social Work Contractor, Ambridge, PA
- Director of Domestic and International Adoption, Bethany Christian Services, Ft. Washington, PA
- Mental Health/Clinician/Residential Treatment Social Worker, Bethanna Christian Children’s Home, Southampton, PA
- Therapeutic Foster Care Social Worker, Bethanna Christian Children’s Home, Southampton, PA
Professor Christine Fulmer developed the social work program at Liberty University after teaching at Cedarville University and the University of Kentucky. Her areas of social work practice range from individual and family therapy to program development.
Fulmer, C.K. (2017). Proposing problem-based learning as an effective pedagogical technique for social work education. International Journal of Social, Behavioral, Educational, Economic, Business, and Industrial Engineering, 11(5).
Fulmer, C.K. (2013). A fish out of water: A seasoned professor from a small private university discusses her first experience as a teaching assistant at a large state university. Perspectives in Social Work Journal, (Houston, TX) 9(2). 5-8.
Fulmer, C.K & Furj-Kuhn, J. (2014). Christian missionary work/workers in human services delivery.
Fulmer, C.K. (2014). History of U.S. immigration law. The Encyclopedia of Human Services and Diversity. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.