Join Army ROTC
Experience a combination of daily active duty along with Christ-centered college education with ROTC at Liberty University. Participate with no military obligation.
- High School Students: Complete the Prospects Form before contacting the Enrollment and Scholarships Officer.
- Freshman: Enroll in MISC 101/102 and MISC 001/002 through ASIST
- Sophomore: Enroll in MISC 201/202 and MISC 003/004 through ASIST
- Currently Enlisted: Apply to Liberty University and check our Green to Gold page.
Registered for class and are responsible for attending and participating like any other class.
These students are eligible to attend all extracurricular activities associated with ROTC, such as physical fitness training, leadership labs, and Field Training Exercises (FTX) which include rifle ranges, land navigation training, obstacle courses, and leader reaction courses.
These students have been identified as possessing the character and attributes necessary of an officer candidate. They have signed the Army enlistment contract (DD 4/1, DD 4/2) and ROTC contract (DA 597-3 or DA 597) and are working toward becoming an Army Officer upon graduating with a bachelor’s degree.
These students have the same status as the contracted cadets, with the addition of a scholarship to Tuition and fees or Housing. They hold the same responsibilities, and both will commission with the status at the time of graduation.
Additional Documents Needed in Order to Enroll
- Proof of Citizenship: Either a US Birth Certificate or Unexpired US Passport
- Social Security Card
- Medical Fitness Statement: DA Form 3425-R
- Prohibited Activities Form: DD 2983