Testing Details - What You Need To Know!
To schedule a test, contact the Technology Education Center.
On the day of your test
The Testing Center is located in Demoss Hall 1036 (inside the glass doors at CASAS). If you wish to receive a parking pass to place in your vehicle during your visit, please let the staff know when you arrive to check-in.
What to bring
While you should confirm with the testing administrator what is needed, many tests require:
Two forms of picture identification.
Your primary ID must be government issued with a picture and a signature (drivers license or passport is acceptable).
Your secondary ID must have a signature, such as a credit or debit card.
A copy of your testing information and any other items the specific test requires
Credit/Debit Cards are our preferred payment option; however, we also accept cash and check.
- Outerwear (down jackets, rain jackets, coats, etc.)
- Hats, hairbands, etc.
- Jewelry (wider than ¼ in)
- Mobile phones or pagers
- Purses, wallets, and watches
- Tablets, smartphones, or any other mobile device (but not limited to) Google Glass, camera glasses, etc.
- Briefcases, backpacks, or bags
- Notes, notebooks, study guides (unless specifically permitted by the exam sponsor)
- Calculators (unless specifically allowed by the exam sponsor)
- Dictionaries, including translation dictionaries (unless specifically permitted by exam sponsor)
- Water bottles, contact lens solution, and lip balm (such as Chap Stick) – (unless specifically permitted by the exam sponsor)
- Food, drinks or tobacco products
- Weapons of any kind (guns, knives, etc. including realistic ‘toy’ weapons)
A visitor parking pass is required during the school year (August-May). Pearson VUE testing directions/parking information will be sent to you via the email listed online to contact you. For assistance otherwise, please email TEC@liberty.edu.
Handicap-accessible parking, entrances and restrooms are available to visitors of the IT Testing Center located in Demoss Hall. Vending machines are available nearby for any snacks or beverages you may like before or after an exam.