BankMobile is the Liberty University refund management provider that gives students the capability to select a refund preference in order to receive financial aid refunds released by the university.
You Have Choices!
Funds are disbursed by BankMobile to the student based on their refund preference
- Deposit to a Personal Account
- Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe Account
- Paper check
*If you have an international address, a welcome packet will not be issued to you. Instead, refunds will be mailed directly from the university.
Set Up Your Refund Preference
- The day after you complete Financial Check-In, log in to myLU.liberty.edu
- Locate and click Refund Selection Portal in your My Access Widget. If you do not have the My Access Widget, add it to your Dashboard by selecting Add Widgets.
- You will be redirected to Bankmobile's website to make your choice.
All students, regardless of refund preference can sign up for mobile alerts from BankMobile. Students signed up for mobile alerts will receive a text message in addition to the email notification when their refund is processed. BankMobile does not charge for this feature however students will want to check their text and data rates for any charges that may apply.
How to sign up for Mobile Alerts?
- Log in to your profile.
- Under the 'User Profile' tab, select 'Mobile Alerts.'
- Choose 'Set Up Alerts.'
- Click to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Type in your mobile number and select your mobile carrier from the list.
- Click 'Submit.'
Change Your Refund Preference
You may update your refund preference at any time, but the changed refund preference will only apply to future refunds. To do this, log onto the BankMobile website, select the Refunds button, and click Refund Preferences.
Contact us at (434) 582-7771 or at CampusServices@liberty.edu
Vibe Account Features
- No minimum balance requirement
- No PIN-based transaction fees
- Fee-free ATM access to over 55,000 ATMs worldwide
- Mobile check deposit
- Free online bill pay
- Free Money Meter & Snapshot tools for budgeting and mobile money management
- Free Passport recognition program that rewards for academic and financial behavior
Third Party Servicer Cash Management Contract