Testing Details - What You Need To Know!
To schedule a test, contact the Technology Education Center.
On the day of your test
We recommend that you arrive at the Testing Center 20 minutes early to ensure you have ample time to find parking and secure a parking pass. Upon entering Green Hall, please indicate to the receptionist that you are here for Certification Testing to receive a parking pass to place in your vehicle and directions to our Certification Testing Center.
What to bring
While you should confirm with the testing administrator what is needed, many tests require:
Two forms of picture identification.
Your primary ID must be government issued with a picture and a signature (drivers license or passport is acceptable).
Your secondary ID must have a signature, such as a credit or debit card.
A copy of your testing information and any other items the specific test requires
Credit/Debit Cards are our preferred payment option; however, we also accept cash and check.
- Outerwear (down jackets, rain jackets, coats, etc.)
- Hats, hairbands, etc.
- Jewelry (wider than ¼ in)
- Mobile phones or pagers
- Purses, wallets, and watches
- Tablets, smartphones, or any other mobile device (but not limited to) Google Glass, camera glasses, etc.
- Briefcases, backpacks, or bags
- Notes, notebooks, study guides (unless specifically permitted by the exam sponsor)
- Calculators (unless specifically allowed by the exam sponsor)
- Dictionaries, including translation dictionaries (unless specifically permitted by exam sponsor)
- Water bottles, contact lens solution, and lip balm (such as Chap Stick) – (unless specifically permitted by the exam sponsor)
- Food, drinks or tobacco products
- Weapons of any kind (guns, knives, etc. including realistic ‘toy’ weapons)
Pearson testing directions/parking information will be sent to you via the email listed online to contact you. For a Certiport test, you will receive information from TEC@liberty.edu after you schedule your certification. A visitor parking pass is required during the school year. You can get the pass from the front desk as you enter Green Hall (public entrance with the flags). For additional information please email TEC@liberty.edu.
Handicap-accessible entrances, restrooms, and parking are all available and conveniently located next to the Testing Center in Green Hall.
Vending machines are available near the Testing Center for any snacks or beverages you may like before or after an exam.