Uncut Series JR
Welcome to Uncut Series JR. This summer, we are offering a two-week visual and performing arts camp where you can experience and explore the following artistic disciplines: Theatre & Dance, Film, or Art. Like our high school program, Uncut Series, each week of camp will feature masterclasses, breakout sessions, and a Friday Night Showcase where family and friends can celebrate your artistic achievements. In Week 1, you will focus on Theatre & Dance or Art, and in Week 2, you will focus on Film. This summer, try something new: train with current college students, work in state-of-the-art facilities, and showcase your talents. At Uncut Series JR, we will continue our mission of providing a safe environment for you to train, excel, and experience the visual and performing arts.
June 7-18, 2021
- Grades: Students who have completed grades 6, 7, 8, or 9.
- Location: Liberty University – Green Hall (Campus Map)
Week 1: Theatre & Dance or Art
- Theatre & Dance: Showcase an original performance cabaret in the Tower Theater, focusing on contemporary musical theatre and dance pieces from some of your favorite Disney movies
- Art: Showcase your various works of art in our university art gallery
- Dates: June 7-11, 2021
- Friday Night Showcase: June 11, 2021 at 7 p.m.
Week 2: Film
- Film: Showcase a short film in our very own movie theater
- Dates: June 14-18, 2021
- Friday Night Showcase: June 18, 2021 at 7 p.m.
- Tuition: $395
- Multi-Camper Discount: 20% off of the second registration when you register two campers at the same time; 30% off the third registration
- Multi-Session Discount: When registering a camper for two sessions, receive 20% off the second session
Uncut Series JR. Coordinators
Summer Camp Program Coordinator
Theatre Uncut Coordinator
Art Uncut Coordinator
Film Uncut Coordinator
Dance Uncut Coordinator
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Liberty University will give a refund only if it can fill the vacated spot from a waiting list. Tuition non-refundable under any other circumstances. If full payment is not received prior to Final Enrollment Deadline the camper will lose their spot without a refund. Camps are filled on a first-paid basis. All enrollment is subject to availability and the successful deposit of enrollment funds.
Liberty University reserves the right to cancel a camp with a full refund for any reason and at any time.