- Our buses are only available for rental to Liberty University teams and departments.
- You will need to put in a reservation through BuyLU before a bus will be reserved for you.
- Key pickup for Rental Mini Buses will be in the transit office located at 4510 Mayflower Drive. You can call our Dispatch office at (434) 592-3640 and schedule a time to come pick up your rental.
- Only the Approved Driver is allowed to drive the vehicle and at no time during the trip, will someone other than the Approved Driver be allowed to drive the vehicle.
- All groups using their own driver are responsible for returning the minibus with a full tank of fuel, clean, and the trash can emptied. All windows must be slid shut.
- Trip requests must be made at least 7 days in advance. Cancellations must be made prior to 3 calendar days before the trip is scheduled to take place. Cancellations called in after the 3 calendar day requirement will be charged the complete cost of the trip.
- Our drivers will not be allowed to drive more than 10 hours or be on the clock for more than 15 hours in a single day. This includes departmental drivers reserving the minibuses, per DOT and FMCSA rules on hours of service. Before a driver gets back behind the wheel, they must be off the clock for at least 8 continuous hours.
- It is the responsibility of the group to make hotel arrangements for the driver on overnight trips. The driver must have their own room (NO EXCEPTIONS). They are responsible for the safety of everyone on the trip and this rule must be followed.
- Accidents, breakdowns, and questions call: Tim Spencer at (434) 592-7032 or Ted Sweet at (434) 582-2833.