Student Health Center Information
About Liberty University’s Student Health Center
Liberty University and its counseling program are partnered with nationally recognized CVFP-Medical Group to provide students with quality medical and mental health services, health promotion, and preventive care through the Student Health Center.
Student Health Center Services
A $170 student health fee built into tuition and fees each semester covers a wide variety of services in our Student Health Center. These services will be available to full- and part-time students and will be provided by licensed physicians, midlevel providers, nurses, x-ray technicians, medical assistants, and counselors who are committed to caring for you and your health. Services include:
- Physician, nurse practitioner, and physician’s assistant office visits
- Acute care visits
- In-office lab tests and diagnostics (including blood draws, EKGs, and basic X-rays)
- Annual physicals
- Chronic disease management for asthma, diabetes, auto-immune disorders, and other long-term conditions
- Coordination of care with specialists
- Preventive care visits
- Nutritional and health coaching
- Unlimited visits to the Student Health Center
Appointments with the Student Health Center
During the academic year, appointments can only be scheduled in person for the current day. During the summer, you may schedule an appointment via phone. You can visit the Student Health Center an unlimited amount of times. For your appointment, you will need your Flames Pass, a valid driver’s license, and an updated insurance card.
The Student Health Center is located in Commons 3.
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
No Weekend Hours