Merge Your Creativity with Business by Earning a Business Administration – Digital Marketing and Advertising Degree
Technology is completely changing the way that marketing functions and performs. Every day, new digital features are being added to the platform. We designed a program to enable you to master the art of marketing from a digital platform. With technology becoming a substantial part of how people interact with each other, work and live, you will be at the forefront of the field with your degree.
Liberty University’s 100% Online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Digital Marketing and Advertising develops your skills in market research, digital marketing, and advertising. You will develop the skills critical to understanding the wants and needs of consumers and how to attract, convert, and retain those customers through a digital platform.
God calls for us to equip ourselves to further His Kingdom. At Liberty, you will learn how to integrate a biblical worldview into your work and actions. Digital marketing allows you to have access to a large platform; our program will show you how to use it for God’s glory.
- Marketing research
- Digital marketing in a virtual world
- Conversion and optimization
- Business policy
Learn useful skills such as tracking consumer behavior patterns through digital platforms. Study how to create digital conversion and optimization plans to increase sales and use digital marketing tools to market a business or product effectively.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education degree by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course).
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year and no set login times.
- College credit for military training.