What is an Alumni Chapter?
A formalized group of alumni who reunite based on location, region, or other shared interests.
Alumni Chapter Interest Form
Interested in an Alumni Chapter in your local area? Fill out this form.
Alumni Chapter Leadership Application
The Office of Alumni Relations is looking for qualified leaders to serve as Alumni Chapter Presidents, Vice Presidents, and Secretaries.
How to Join an Alumni Chapter
- Click on one of the Official Alumni Chapters below.
- These links will take you to the Alumni Community platform.
- If you are not registered, select “Get Started” on the login page.
- On the Alumni Community platform, find the Alumni Chapters under the “Groups” tab.
- Select a Chapter and Click “Join” to become a member.
- Reach out to Chapter leaders, post in the feed, and stay updated on upcoming events!
Find Alumni Chapters
Not Seeing a Chapter in Your Area?
Start or Request One! Here’s How:
- Fill out the Alumni Chapter Interest Form and select “New Chapter” to request an Alumni Chapter in your area.
- Complete the Alumni Chapter Leadership Application if you are willing to serve as a Chapter President, VP, or Secretary.
- Share these forms with other Alumni in your local networks.
- Utilize the Alumni Community Directory to reach out to other alumni in your area.
- Once 25 requests are met, the Alumni Office will reach out to plan a Chapter Kickoff Event!