Explore the Dimensions of Wellness: Digital | Emotional | Environmental | Financial | Intellectual | Occupational | Physical | Social | Spiritual
• Seeking surroundings that promote personal safety, encourage, and support all aspects of personal wellness.
• Environmental wellness encompasses both your social and natural environment. Both of these environments can greatly impact how you feel, operate, and view life.
- Clear your space and mind by keeping a clutter free and organized space
- Choose your close knit circle and friends wisely
- Switch to sustainable options and brands
- Limit waste by incorporating reusable items in your lifestyle
- Conserve water by turning off the water while brushing your teeth or applying soap to your hands
- Recycle paper products and items labeled as “recyclable”
- Avoid littering and use appropriate disposal methods
- Conserve energy by turning off lights and unplugging unused items
- Utilize reusable bags
- Shop at your local Farmer’s Market
- Take time today to declutter a corner that you’ve put off for a while
- Shop at your local farmers Market weekly if possible
- Utilize the recycling receptacles around campus
“You take care of the earth and water it, making it rich and fertile. The river of God has plenty of water; it provides a bountiful harvest of grain for you have ordered it so” (Psalm 65: 9, NLT).
“The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; (Psalm 24:1 NIV)
Listen to our podcast: Challenging Your Health Mindset
Be empowered to change your health mindset. Listen as our Executive Director, Dr. Keith R. Anderson discusses the 9 dimensions of wellness with diverse guests who provide thought-provoking perspectives on holistic wellness topics.