Dimensions of Wellness
Why Wellness Matters
Reach your fullest potential. The 9 Dimensions of Wellness include: Physical, Spiritual, Mental, Emotional, Occupational, Environmental, Digital, Social, and Financial.
Discover how you can implement these aspects of wellness as a college student at Liberty University. There are numerous resources available through the Live Healthy Liberty Coalition.
Visit the Events Calendar for opportunities to participate in events related to wellness.
- To question, to think, and to learn from life’s experiences.
- The functional and operational soundness of the body to include nutrition, exercise, and sleep.
- The ability to deal with feelings, to cope with stress, and to live independently.
- A commitment to a set of values and principles that guide our actions.
- To accept the impact we have on our world and stewarding its resources.
- The capacity to manage one’s financial resources in such a way as to promote autonomy and security.
- The ability to use technology safely and appropriately.
- To equip and exert oneself in such a way as to complement and utilize his/her personal dreams, gift-set, resources and experiences while also meeting financial obligations.
- The ability to interact with others.