August 29, 2020
LaHaye Parking Lot
Live music, food trucks, carnival rides, giveaways, local vendors, departments, and more!
To comply with the university’s regulations and maintain healthy distancing we will be splitting Block Party into three time slots.
To attend one of these times you must pickup a wristband for one of the groups listed and read our event and sanitary guidelines below.
Aug. 26 12-5 p.m. & Aug. 27 2-5 p.m. | Academic Lawn
limited quantity, first come first served
4:45 – 6:30 p.m.
7 – 8:45 p.m.
9:15 – 10:45 p.m.
Pop and hip-hop artist
In an effort to bring you the best and most safe event possible, we will be adhering to any crowd limitations issued by the State of Virginia for this event.
- You must be a current Liberty student, faculty or staff to attend Block Party
- You may pick up a max of two wristbands (Separate LU ID/Flames Pass required per wristband)
- You may only attend one group session
- Time slots are on a first come first served basis
- Wear a mask
- Avoid close contact with other groups or individuals at events to promote social distancing
- Use hand sanitizer and wipes provided at our designated stations
- Line up at the entrance on Regents pkwy at least 15 minutes prior to your group time
- Distance 6’ in lines from other groups at the entrance and within the event
- Ride lines will shut down 15 minutes prior to the end of your group time to ensure quick turnover of guests
- Promptly exit through the LaHaye Lobby or the bus stop loop at the end of your time slot
- You must have your wristband to enter the event. If your wristband is lost you will not be granted entry.
All vendors will be emailed event details the Monday before the event
Vendors must submit an AI or EPS version of their logo
In order to meet print deadlines, vendor logos must be submitted by July 10 to be added to the event tote
- All community businesses are welcome to register to attend.
- Due to COVID-19, businesses may only have a max of 3 staff working a table.
- If vendor capacity is reached, registration will close prior to the deadline.
- Must be an official Liberty University department or organization to participate.
- Departments will have two vendor options: a Patron level sponsor ($50) or a free vendor.
- Due to COVID-19, departments may only have a max of 3 staff working a table.
- Due to increased number of vendors, departments must register as a Patron sponsor to receive electricity.
Patron Level Registrants:
- Departments registering at the Patron level will need to submit a REQ through BuyLU to ‘LU Student Activities’.
- You will be emailed an invoice one week after registration closes to submit with your REQ.
- All registration fees due are no later than August 14. Any department who has not paid their fee by this date will be automatically shifted to the free vendor option.
Due to COVID-19 and in order to allow the most guests possible to attend this event, we will not have club registration for 2020