Equity for Africa Summit
April 13-15, 2021
Welcome to Equity for Africa, a global business and faith summit at Liberty University. As one of the largest Christian universities in the world, we are connecting African heads of state and officials with American business leaders. African leaders will pitch opportunities in the major sectors these leaders have shared in advance. A host of international connectors will include: the world bank, former White House Policy liaisons, USAID, U.S. congressmen, the Heritage Foundation, and the United Nations. All connectors will be available either in person or virtually to help facilitate the complex road to capital markets. U.S. business leaders have all agreed to lend not only their sector expertise but to help connect African leaders with business executives across their vast networks. The goal of the summit is to create enduring economic growth, enhancing human welfare, within the context of shared faith with friends who hold the same business principles and values.
The Equity for Africa Summit Structure
- Introductory panels introducing African leaders, connectors, and U.S. business leaders all-day April 14-15
- Concurrent breakout panels with financial experts and VIP African leadership
- Concurrent CEO networking room open to all African and U.S. leadership
- University tours will be available on request
- Due to exciting but overwhelming demand and COVID-19 restrictions, the Summit is now fully booked.
- Registration tags are necessary for attendance at all main events including meals for security reasons.
- Reminder—all Summit events are now taking place at Liberty University. Please book all travel to Lynchburg, VA.
- University transportation is provided by shuttle service from the Virginian Hotel to LU at the beginning and end of each day (except for Thursday evening.)
- On Wednesday and Thursday morning, a shuttle will depart at 7:00, 7:30, and 8:00 a.m..
- For alternate transportation needs, we recommend Uber, Lift, or rental cars.
- Parking passes will be provided
Break Out Rooms
The break out sessions on Wednesday were phenomenal. Thank you to all who participated!
Due to the amount of travel, the break out sessions for Thursday, April 15, will be cancelled. Networking opportunities will be available in the back of the Montview Alumni Ballroom instead.
8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Montview, 2nd & 3rd floor
Connect and network with CEOs and business leaders in our Marketplace! Find friends in your area of interest to discuss business investment opportunities and economic growth. See list of representatives.
Businesses in the Marketplace area will be organized by the following sectors:
- Agriculture and Food
- Technology and Currency Innovations
- Construction and Housing
- Medical and Healthcare
- Finance and Banking
- Water and Electrical
- Media and Other Services
- Energy and Pipelines
- Legal Services and Consulting
- Governance and Politics