Master of Public Health – Global Health
Liberty University’s Master of Public Health in Global Health, 100% online program, is an applied science degree that focuses on epidemiology and biostatistics. It provides both knowledge and practical experience for those seeking a career in public health, including a required practicum designed to develop leadership ability and communication skills.
You also will develop skills relevant in:
- Primary healthcare in developing countries.
- Cultural aspects of health behavior.
- Sanitation in developing countries.
- Prevention and control of infectious disease.
Potential Career Options:
- Disaster Relief Worker
- Government Medical Specialist
- In-Country Field Consultant
- Medical Researcher
You may also be interested in exploring our master degree in Healthcare Administration, Healthcare Informatics, or Biomedical Sciences.