Master of Business Administration — Public Administration
Liberty University’s Master of Business Administration in Public Administration (45-hours), 100% online program, you will gain knowledge and insight into financial, professional, and administrative issues related to the federal, state, and local levels of government and non-profit organizations. You will enhance your analytical capabilities regarding political and economic decision making through courses that will challenge you to become a better business leader.
You also will develop skills relevant in:
- Fundamentals of public administration.
- Politics, strategies and initiatives of community economic development.
- Public policy analysis.
- Policy and strategy in global competition.
Potential Career Options:
- Administrative Officer
- City/County Manager
- Policy Implementation Specialist
- Public and Nonprofit Budgeter
You may also be interested in exploring our master degree in Executive Leadership, Accounting, or Marketing.