Organizing a Camp: Non-Liberty Affiliated

Non-Liberty affiliated groups consist of organizations with no affiliation to the University. These camps can have any number of focuses – academic, athletic, recreation, etc. – and come to Liberty with the intent of renting our various facilities and services to help facilitate their summer camps. Because these organizations have no direct association with the University, they are required to pay rental fees for the use of any of our on-campus facilities and are subject to standard pricing for any on-campus housing or dining needs during the summer.

Step 1: Submit a Summer Camp Application form

Step 2: Sign your Date Contract

Step 3: Schedule a camp meeting with your Summer Camp Coordinator

Step 4: Sign your Final Contract

Step 5: Submit your Certificate of Insurance

Step 6: Submit your completed Appendix A form

If you have any questions, please email