WIN ONE OF TWO $10,000 SCHOLARSHIPS!
If you are a high school junior or senior, you can win a scholarship to Liberty University by telling us how you live a lifestyle of worship.
TWO WAYS TO ENTER
- Track One: Submit an essay explaining how you live a lifestyle of worship.
- Track Two: Submit a 250 word description of your salvation story and perform the hymn "Amazing Grace" on your instrument of choice, including voice.
- Students who are choosing Track 2 and are singing, should bring sheet music with them. A piano accompanist will be provided.
- Instrumentalists choosing Track 2 should prepare "Amazing Grace" in the Key of F Major. Vocalists may choose the key that best compliments their voice part.
- All music should be memorized.
- Any percussion students must present on a "mallet" instrument. Students may not audition with a drum kit.
Submit your entry below, and present your paper or perform your song for a panel of judges during College For A Weekend (CFAW), Feb. 22-25, 2018. The winner of each track will present on the afternoon of Saturday, February 24th as a part of a special school of music event.