Available Degree Programs
- Master of Public Health – Nutrition
- Master of Science in Exercise Science and Wellness – Nutrition and Wellness
- Master of Science in Human Performance – Nutrition
- Master of Science in Nutrition
Earn Your Nutrition Degree with Liberty University
Are you passionate about health and wellness? Do you want to help people develop better nutritional habits and lead healthier lives? If so, Liberty University’s online nutrition degrees can help you pursue rewarding job opportunities in the United States and around the world.
Our goal is to Train Champions for Christ, which is why all of our courses are designed to integrate ethical principles with industry best practices. At Liberty, you’ll study under seasoned professionals who are firmly rooted in a biblical worldview and committed to your success. And, with several programs to choose from, you can select the degree that best matches your interests and career goals.
Most of Liberty’s nutrition programs are available 100% online, and some have required residential intensives that allow you to visit our campus in Lynchburg, Va. Here, you can connect in-person with your classmates and professors, expand your network, and receive hands-on instruction in our top-notch facilities.
Whether you want to work with athletes, solve public health problems, pursue a Certified Nutrition Specialist credential, or help people maintain healthy eating habits, we offer a variety of degrees that can help you make a difference in your community — and beyond.
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, bachelor’s, master’s, specialist, and doctoral degrees. Accreditation ensures that Liberty University has met strict standards with regard to degree programs, faculty, administration, student support, and services. Accreditation also ensures that courses students take and degrees earned through Liberty University will be accepted by other accredited institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Potential Career Options with a Nutrition Degree
- Food sanitarian
- Health educator
- Non-licensed nutritionist
- Nutritional counselor
- Nutrition and exercise specialist
- Private nutrition consultant
- Public health specialist
- Wellness coach
- Wellness consultant
Benefits of Liberty’s Online Nutrition Degrees
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America. Earning your online nutrition degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 7 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Liberty is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Some of our nutrition programs offer on-campus intensives that give you the opportunity to visit our beautiful campus in Lynchburg, Va.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts — $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)