Discover how affordable an online Liberty degree can be.
At Liberty University, we believe everyone should have access to a Christ-centered, academically excellent education — so our low online tuition rates are designed to keep a Liberty degree affordable and within reach for everyone.
We also believe in supporting those who serve others, so additional discounts and degree-specific prices are available to:
- Our Military community
- First Responders
- Nursing, education, and divinity students
And whether it’s freezing online tuition rates over the last six years — and all the way through June 2022 — or replacing lost state tuition assistance (VTAG) for Virginia residents, or creating a Small Business discount to help entrepreneurs recover from the economic impact of COVID-19, we won’t stop seeking out new ways to save you money, so you can do more — for less.
No matter which branch you represent, or whether you serve at home or abroad, we’re grateful for your service.
So at Liberty University, you’ll find price points that respect your sacrifice and an entire team standing behind you to provide support from day one. It’s no wonder Military Times has ranked Liberty in its Top 10 Military-Friendly schools for the past 10 years.
Available to active duty members of the U.S. Armed Forces, Reserve/National Guard, veterans/retirees, spouses of service members and veterans/retirees, and current Department of Defense employees
- Dedicated Office of Military Affairs to support you throughout your education
- Deployment-friendly scheduling – courses are 8 weeks long with no set login times
- Evaluation of military training to count as credit toward your degree
- Undergraduate degree: $250/credit hour
- Graduate degree: $275/credit hour
- Doctoral degree: $300/credit hour*
*Some exclusions apply
You’re the one running into danger when everyone else is running away — so we want to say ‘thank-you’ with the following benefits for First Responders:
- A 25% tuition discount on online courses
- Free evaluation of training and life experience for college credit
- Personalized service throughout your college experience from a team of knowledgeable academic advisors
- Potential stacking with other tuition benefits, like the Corporate Advantage Program or Liberty-given military benefits.
Please note: Non-degree seeking or certificate students are not eligible for the First Responder Discount.
You’ve put countless hours of your time into making your dreams a reality. You’ve sacrificed to provide for others — whether that’s inspiring the next generation, comforting those in pain, or filling a need in your community.
So it’s our privilege to help you help others by lowering costs on certain degrees, including:
- RN-BSN or RN-BSN-MSN for $330/credit hour
- M.A.T. or M.Ed. for $415/credit hour
- Graduate divinity degrees for a block rate of $2,750 (9-15 credit hours)
*If you’re a Virginia resident or work for one of our corporate partners, contact us to learn more about additional financial savings for you, too!
If COVID-19 has put undue financial stress on your small business, we want to lend a hand with a 15% tuition discount to small business owners and their employees.