Available Nursing Programs
- MSN: Nursing Administrator
- MSN: Nursing Educator
- MSN: Nursing Informatics
- MSN: MBA Dual Degree
- MSN: MSHA (Master of Science in Healthcare Administration) Dual Degree
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- DNP: Family Nurse Practitioner (some on-campus intensives required)
- Post-BSN DNP: Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (some on-campus intensives required)
- Post-MSN DNP: Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Ph.D. Nursing: Nursing Education
Liberty’s online nursing programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and meet rigorous standards for academic quality.
At this time, our School of Nursing programs are limited in certain states. Please view the licensure/certification requirements for your state: https://www.liberty.edu/statelicensure/. International students can contact the School of Nursing for questions about admission to their specific degree of interest.
Liberty’s Online Nursing Degrees
As a nurse, you play a critical role in people’s lives when they are at their most vulnerable. Nursing schools are turning away qualified applicants because there aren’t enough nurse educators, and patient loads — that could be shared by qualified nurse practitioners — are overwhelming physicians. You can make the difference. At Liberty University, we know you care about your patients and their families. You believe in them. That’s why we’re committed to helping you meet the growing need for advanced practice nurses and shape the future of healthcare.
And an advanced degree can train you in leadership, health policy, system improvement, and other critical competencies. Your bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree in nursing will help you expand your nursing expertise as well as your influence over patients and policies. And, at Liberty, they’re available 100% online.
Liberty’s academically excellent, flexible, and affordable nursing degree programs make it possible for busy nursing professionals like you to earn your degree while staying connected to your family, community, and career. Your nursing degree from Liberty University will equip you to reach new professional heights and shape a better world by championing what matters to you. And that’s what matters to us.
Nursing Degree Benefits
- Get your RN-BSN in as little as 12 months for $330 per credit hour, both full and part-time! You get your bachelor’s degree in nursing while remaining active in your job, with your family, and in your community — without the worry of taking courses on campus.
- If you want to go further faster, our RN-BSN-MSN program allows you to earn both your BSN and MSN degrees in as little as 4 years – or fewer for students with transfer credit. Streamlining these programs means less coursework and overall savings for you.
- As a licensed RN, you can transfer in at least 39 hours of undergraduate credit toward your RN-BSN or RN-BSN-MSN program.
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 5 online schools in America. Earning your online nursing degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral nursing programs has not increased in 6 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- With Liberty’s 8-week format and 8 start dates per year, you can complete your online nursing degree in less time than you would on a college campus.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts — $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses and $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
- Potential college credit for military training for undergraduate programs
Military Discount for Doctoral Students
Lead your field with the doctoral degree you want — at a price you’ve earned. As a thank-you for your military service, Liberty University offers current and former service members like you or your spouse multiple pathways to earn a doctoral degree for only $300/credit hour. Find out how you can take advantage of this unique opportunity and reach the pinnacle of your profession — for less.