Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) – Family Nurse Practitioner
Complete Our Online DNP Program and Perform at the Highest Level of Nursing Practice!
Liberty University’s Doctor of Nursing Practice – Family Nurse Practitioner is designed to provide you with the advanced skills necessary to work autonomously or in collaboration with other healthcare professionals to offer family-focused care.
You will develop the ability to provide continuing and comprehensive healthcare across all ages by applying evidence-based clinical care to families while promoting the synthesis of academic knowledge with ethically sound nursing practice.
At this time, our School of Nursing programs are limited in certain states. Please view the licensure/certification requirements for your state: https://www.liberty.edu/statelicensure/. International students can contact the School of Nursing for questions about admission to their specific degree of interest.
What Will You Learn in Our DNP – Family Nurse Practitioner Online Degree Program?
- Women’s Health
- Infants and Children’s Health
- Acute and Chronic Health
Liberty University’s DNP FNP online degree is based on the curriculum guidelines set forth by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) ‘Essentials for Doctoral Education for Advanced Nursing Practice’ and the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). While studying in this program, you will apply theory, clinical, and administrative knowledge, as well as best practices and policy, to design and implement inter-collaborative innovative solutions to improve healthcare.
Potential Career Options with a Doctoral Family Nurse Practitioner Degree
- Clinical researcher
- Family nurse practitioner
- Nursing administrator
- Social services program director
Family Nurse Practitioner Program Benefits
As a leader in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to create a flexible and affordable education for busy people. Since we have been investing in distance and online learning for decades, our experience has taught us how to streamline our degree options so you can focus on what really matters to you. While many schools offer online degrees, we believe Liberty stands out.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 5 online schools in America. Earning your online DNP degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 7 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You can complete our Doctor of Nursing Practice – Family Nurse Practitioner degree in as little as 3 years.
Military Tuition Discount
Lead your field with the doctoral degree you want — at a price you’ve earned. As a thank-you for your military service, Liberty University offers current and former service members like you or your spouse multiple pathways to earn a doctoral degree for only $300/credit hour. Here’s how:
- If you’re earning or have earned a master’s degree through Liberty, you automatically qualify for the low price (when you begin within 2 years of your master’s completion).
- If you haven’t earned a graduate degree through Liberty, our Executive Certificate program allows you to pay only $300/credit hour for a postgraduate certificate that can stand alone or potentially count as the first 21 hours of a related doctoral degree. Then pay just $300/credit hour for your doctorate. Learn more!
Online with required intensives
Transfer in up to 50% of the degree total
Next Start Date
Jun 20, 2022