Home / Homecoming Check in
Homecoming Check in
Online registration closes on Oct 8 at noon
- Blankets and scarves were limited to the first 500 registrants and we have sold out
- Registration open to all Alumni and their family
- Registration available at Check In for those who miss the online deadline
- We encourage all guests to register in advance to take advantage of discounted tickets and Homecoming branded gear.
- You must register by Sept. 4 to guarantee a shirt for each member of your group. After this date, shirts will be available on a first come, first served basis at Check In.
- Review our FAQ’s for more details about registration
LaHaye Event Space
15 minute parking available in the Tilley Lot
Fri: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sat: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Register by Sept. 4 to guarantee your Homecoming shirt, badge, and tote at Check In. Each member of your group will receive a shirt and badge, only one tote per group (two tote options).
- Guests must check in to receive their badge for access to facilities and various events throughout the weekend. Only one person per group must be present to check in.
- You must present a photo ID at check in. You may only check in yourself and those you registered for.
- Review our FAQ’s for more details about Check In
email@example.com • (855) 222-8836