Coffeehouse: The Late Show
March 28 / 10:30 P.M. / Vines Center
Tickets – on sale Jan 27
Floor Tables – $96
Advanced Reserved – $5
Day of Show Reserved – $7
To purchase tickets, click the ‘Tickets’ tab above
February 24 – 27 / 5 – 10 p.m. / LaHaye Event Space
For this semester’s Coffeehouse, we’re looking for some original tryouts! If you’re wondering what type of content to try out to, we suggest looking up “best musical performances on late night shows” for some lists of the top guests over the years. We also suggest looking into skits from shows like Saturday Night Live! and The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon that feature musical guests. We want to see creativity and originality in your tryout, and of course, we always want more cowbell!
- Drum kit + cymbals will be provided. Acts may bring their own snare, but will need to use the provided drum kit.
- Acts must provide all other instruments (amps, guitars, keyboards, cables, etc.)
- Acts may not sing to a track
- No single acapella or instrumental performances will be allowed to try out
- Individuals in multiple acts inhibit the chances of each of those acts getting into the show
- Everyone from the act must be present at the tryout
- Sign-ups during tryouts are first-come, first-serve, and we do not reserve time slots
- Your entire group must be present before you can sign-up
- Please come to tryouts prepared with your act name and performance/song title ready
Who Can Tryout?
Groups of 3 or less: ALL must be current Liberty students
Groups of 4 or more: must be 75% current Liberty students
- Videos must be between 1:30 – 5:00 mins in length
- Files must be: MP4, 16:9, and 1080p (suggested: 5-8mbs, H.264 Stereo Audio)
- All videos must be submitted by 11 p.m. on February 27
- To submit your video use this Dropbox link with the file titled ‘Name_VideoTitle’ and complete this Google Form.
- All videos must add captions to improve the viewers experience
- Any videos containing footage of illegal or unlawful activity will not be considered for the show
For safety precautions LUPD will be enforcing the following security regulations at Coffeehouse:
- All doors will open one hour prior to the show.
- All guests will be required to enter through metal detectors and must adhere to the Clear Bag Policy, so please bring as few belongings as possible.
- There will be no re-entry once you have gone through the metal detectors (please make sure your friends’ are not holding your ticket).
- Entrance will only be permitted through Gates 1, 2, 4 and 5. See map for gate instructions.
- No outside food or drink permitted.