November 21 / 7 and 11 PM / Vines Center
Theme announced and tickets on sale: TBD
Floor Tables (6 seats) – $75*
*Reduced capacity at tables for fall 2020
Advanced Reserved – $5
Day of Show Reserved – $7
Capacity: 1,000 each show
To purchase tickets, click the ‘Tickets’ tab above
October 13 and 15 / 4 – 10 p.m.
October 17 / 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
LaHaye Event Space
To reduce the amount of acts in the LaHaye lobby during tryouts, we are doing advanced reservations only. Please register your act for one 20 minute time slot that is available. All reservations are first come, first served. You must arrive 15 minutes prior to your tryout time to check in. Acts who have not checked in at least 5 minutes in advance will forfeit their time slot. Only one reservation per group allowed.Acts who get into the show must have their full group available for soundchecks on Nov 20 or 21. Acts will also perform in both shows the night of the event.
- Drum kit + cymbals will be provided during tryouts and the show. Acts may bring their own snare, but will need to use the provided drum kit.
- Acts must provide all other instruments and equipment (keyboards, stands, amps, guitars, cables, etc.)
- Acts may not sing to a track
- No single acapella or instrumental performances will be allowed to try out
- Individuals in multiple acts inhibit the chances of each of those acts getting into the show
- Everyone from the act must be present at the tryout
- All performances must be under 4:30 mins in length
Who Can Tryout?
1-3 performers: Must all be Liberty students
4+ performers: 75% Liberty students
- Videos must be between 1:30 – 5:00 mins in length
- Files must be: MP4, 16:9, and 1080p (suggested: 5-8mbs, H.264 Stereo Audio)
- All videos must be submitted by 11 p.m. on October 18
- To submit your video use this Dropbox link with the file titled ‘Name_VideoTitle’ and complete this Google Form.
- All videos must add captions to improve the viewers experience
- Any videos containing footage of illegal or unlawful activity will not be considered for the show
For safety precautions LUPD will be enforcing the following security regulations at Coffeehouse:
- All doors will open one hour prior to the show.
- All guests will be required to enter through metal detectors and must adhere to the Clear Bag Policy, so please bring as few belongings as possible.
- There will be no re-entry once you have gone through the metal detectors (please make sure your friends’ are not holding your ticket).
- Entrance will only be permitted through Gates 1 and 2. Exits will be Gates 4 and 5. See map for gate instructions.
- No outside food or drink permitted.