4 A's of ADMISSIONS: Apply
Apply to Liberty
The best way to apply is to speak with one of our Admissions Counselors. Call us at (800) 543-5317, Monday-Friday 8AM-9PM and Saturday 10AM-6PM. You may also apply online.
After you apply, submit the following documents:
- Liberty University Admissions Essay.
- You may email your essay to email@example.com or submit it online through the Resident Admissions Requirements Form
- High school transcripts — unless you are transferring an associate degree: Transcripts Request Form.
- SAT (Liberty Code: 5385) or ACT scores (Liberty Code: 4364)
- College Transcripts (if applicable)
Note: Liberty University will consider your best composite ACT score. SAT scores are based on Math and Critical Reading Sections only. The Writing section of the SAT is not considered for acceptance or academic scholarships. GPA's are recalculated (unweighted).
After reviewing your application, additional information may be requested by the admissions committee.
Confirm Your SCHOLARSHIP PACKAGE
Next step: Accept